If you can imagine a sports facility that is capable of catering to the widest possible array of training needs supported by state of the art facilities and equipment, then you probably have Spectrum Sports Academy in your mind’s eye!
Operating Hours: (Limited Summer Hours/COVID-19)
Tuesday & Thursday 5:00pm-9:00pm (COVID-19 Guidelines in place)
Sunday 2pm-6pm (Covid-19 Guidelines in place)
Friday (closed for event set ups)
Saturday (closed for events)
Outside of operating hours please contact:
Julie Skinner – GM – firstname.lastname@example.org
Cathy Johansen – Operations & Rentals – email@example.com
$30.00 per hour per basketball court June 16th through November 2020
$45.00 per hour per net for volleyball
Below are the rental guidelines starting June 16th, 2020. These are the policies that we have put into place in order to do our part in preventing the spread of COVID-19 and to follow the CDC guidelines to the best of our ability. If our staff has to give you more than one warning for any of the below, you will be asked to leave immediately with no refund for any paid for rentals. We understand that some of the guidelines may be frustrating to work around, but we are doing the best we can to allow a safe place for teams to get together, while again doing our best at keeping everyone safe!
- Each player and coach will need to complete a COVID-19 screening at the front desk when they enter.
- Coaches need to provide a roster of all the players who participate in that practice. We will have a roster forms at the front desk to use. Please grab one on your way to your court and return it on your way out.
- 15 players max per court. This does not include coaches.
- All players and coaches must practice social distancing.
- Only active players and coaches will be allowed past the front desk. No parents or siblings will be allowed in the facility past the front desk, and this includes coaches’ kids who are not participating in practice.
- Coaches are responsible for their own equipment and disinfecting their own equipment. We will have hand sanitizer on the walls at the entrance and exit of each facility.
- NO scrimmaging or direct contact is allowed. This includes 1v1, 2vs2, 3v3, 4v4, 5v5.
- All water bottles must be kept in a gym bag.
- Six Beautiful hardwood basketball courts
- Ten hardwood volleyball courts
- 6,800 square foot Indoor field turf training area suitable for speed and agility, soccer, lacrosse, baseball, softball and football training (seasonal only) Please call for Turf availability
- Furnished lobby with a concession and vending area
- Retail shop
- 1,600 square foot Academy Classroom with media capabilities
|Basketball Court||$45 per hour||*Ask about our summer rental rates.|
|Volleyball Court||$45 per hour||*Attack Training Machine, volleyballs, and setters net available to rent. Please call for pricing.|
|Turf||$80 per hour||*5,600 square ft.|
|Batting Cage||$10 per player||*70' x 14' self toss, includes tees and screens.|
|Pitching Lane||$10 per player|
|Baseball/Softball Facility||$80 per hour||*includes turf, cage, pitching lanes, screens, tees.|
|Classroom||$30 per hour||*1,600 square ft with media capabilities.|
|Birthday Parties||$200 and up||Click here for complete Birthday Party information|
Please contact Cathy Johansen firstname.lastname@example.org for rental questions or reservations.
For special event pricing (combines, tournaments, leagues, corporate events, etc)
please contact Cathy Johansen email@example.com
Facility Rules while attending events: Spectrum Sports Academy Facility Rules