Below are the guidelines required for ALL Rentals:
- 15 players max per court. This does not include coaches.
- All players and coaches must practice social distancing.
- Only active players and coaches will be allowed past the front desk. No parents or siblings will be allowed in the facility past the front desk, and this includes coaches’ kids who are not participating in practice.
- Coaches are responsible for their own equipment and disinfecting their own equipment. We will have hand sanitizer on the walls at the entrance and exit of each facility.
- All water bottles must be kept in a gym bag.
- All coaches will be required to wear a face covering at all times. Any player who is not actively participating in practice will be required to wear a face covering at all times. All players participating in practice must wear face covering at all times in the facility except when on their assigned court.
- The renting party shall be responsible for certifying that all players and coaches participating in each practice has not had COVID-19 symptoms or come into contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 within the past 14 days or has had a temperature greater than 100.3 degrees. Individuals who are sick or simply not feeling well must stay home. Individuals who are at risk or immunocompromised are advised to stay home.
- The renting party shall maintain copies of each team’s roster detailing the names of all players and coaches present for each practice for contact tracing purposes. The roster must be turned in at the front desk before each practice. We will have blank forms at the front desk if needed.
- If the renting party wishes to cancel a rental, they must notify Spectrum Sports Academy at least 24 hours in advance. Failure to do so will result in loss of credit for that rental.
- The entire balance of the invoice MUST be paid on the renting party’s first scheduled day. No payment will result in loss of court reservation until the entire month’s balance has be satisfied.
If you have any questions, please contact Kam Meeks at email@example.com