Don’t measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should have accomplished with your ability. – John Wooden
The actions of one leader whether in sports or the business arena, multiplied by the actions of many, can reshape a culture and a team. The Academy Classroom strives to produce a new generation of leaders knowledgeable of the impact their actions have upon others and unwavering in their commitment to giving their very best in everything they do.
The academy offerings are designed to supplement current educational opportunities and further the preparedness of student/athletes that are motivated to learn.
Click Here for Champion’s Classroom Calendar and to Register
- Sat training – Prep course
- Math Madness – A math class designed for fifth grade students that will enrich and reinforce critical thinking for math
- Writing- College Essay
- Speak up- Students will enjoy an opportunity to fine tune their public speaking skills.
- Vocab for Victory- “Don’t make me no never mind.” English grammar review
- Parenting Classes by Keith McCurdy